Come one, come all to the 15th annual Wifflin’ For Wishes in Minnesota! This event is open to people of all ages and skill levels, and 100% of the proceeds (after expenses) will go to Make-A-Wish® Minnesota to grant wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. Since the event’s inception in 2005, we’ve raised over $50,000 for the local chapter!
The Village Sports Bar at the Stadium in White Bear Lake has a super sweet ballfield and a killer food and drink menu just feet away from the wiffle action, making this Minnesota's ultimate can't-miss wiffle event!!
This tournament will be capped at 45 teams due to field size restrictions, so make sure your team gets in and register early!
Wifflin’ For Wishes XV
The Village Sports Bar
3600 Hoffman Rd, White Bear Lake, MN
Saturday, August 10th, 2019
Official Facebook event link (please respond & share!)
- Team check-in begins at 9am, games begin at 10am SHARP
- Major league (competitive) and Minor league (just for fun) divisions for players of all ages and skill levels
Teams are 3 to 5 players
- Entry Fee is $125 per team
- All players will receive a tournament t-shirt, and all teams are guaranteed four games, with advancing Major league teams playing more
- Prizes (jerseys, tickets, memorabilia, etc) will be up for auction
Things to note while at The Village:
- Absolutely NO outside food, beverages or coolers may be brought on to the premises. If we see anything of the sort, you'll be asked to bring it back to your car. There will be water and Gatorade available for purchase, as well as the standard bar & grill offerings (which is excellent stuff). The Village Sports Bar is letting us put on this tournament in their backyard at no charge, so let's show them some love by giving them our business on this day!
- All players, family and friends who are attending the tournament that are 21+ MUST be ID'd and wristbanded. As your team checks in, have everyone that is of age come to the scoring tent to get a wristband and have your ID handy. Anyone without a wristband will not be served adult beverages. Any minors caught with adult beverages will be asked to leave the tournament.
- Tents/canopies are fine, but we're being asked to be careful to avoid irrigation lines if you're putting stakes down. We don't want to damage anything!